It’s been less than a year since we officially launched Noble Roots, and we’ve already found ourselves asking, “What’s Next?”. Let’s just say, that remark ignited the flame. Now we’re working on a colossal to-do list … but, all great things!
Here’s what we’re working on:
- To start, we’re listening to our online shoppers. We’re constantly adding more products to our online catalog. Looking for something specific that you can’t find? Contact us.
- We introduced a new line of USDA Certified Organic Essential Oils!
- We recently joined the Handcrafted Soap and Cosmetic Guild (check out our HSCG Members Only discount!).
- Lastly, for now, we’re launching a new custom line of product bases that we’re calling NobleBasics™. This has got us so jazzed that we’ve got to tell you more.
NobleBasics™ felt like the right next step to enhance our product offering. If you break a product down, the simplest level is the raw ingredients — check … we offer that already. So, what’s the next level of product formulation? Product bases. The product base sets the foundation for your product (dare we say, the “roots” of the formula?).
With that said, we’re so excited to introduce our first base within our proprietary base product line.
NobleBasics™ Natural Lip Balm Base
What is it?
NobleBasics™ Natural Lip Balm Base is 99.9% natural. It combines the moisturizing properties of butters and waxes with jojoba esters, giving your lips protection from everyday pollutants.
Check out this list of awesome ingredients!
Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Beeswax, Methyl Dihydroabietate, Jojoba Esters (and) Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate.
How do you use it?
You can use NobleBasics™ Natural Lip Balm Base as is, or you can make it your own.
Pair NobleBasics™ Natural Lip Balm Base with one of the companion recipes below for your own DIY lip balm making kit or scale up the batch for your next line of lip care products.
Vitamin Enriched Lip Balm Recipe
Lip Balm Ingredients (5 Balms):
- 1 ½ TBSP NobleBasics™ Natural Lip Balm Base
- 1/8 tsp EI High Oleic Sunflower Oil
- 5-6 drops Vitacon® ACEM
- 5-6 drops NobleScent™ Almond Natural Fragrance Oil
How to Make Lip Balm
Kissable Lips Sugar Scrub Recipe
Lip Scrub Ingredients (5 balms):
- 1 Heaping TBSP NobleBasics™ Natural Lip Balm Base
- 1 ½ tsp Granulated Sugar
- 1-2 drops NoblePure™ Peppermint Essential Oil
How to Make Lip Scrub
Make these recipes your own by changing out the essential oil or by adding a flavor or color. Add more or less essential oil depending on the aroma you want in the final product. Keep in mind the more oil you add the softer the finished product.
Want to get back to the basics? Give NobleBasics™ Natural Lip Balm Base a try. Order now.
**These recipes are provided in good faith. This is only a suggested formulation and is not a commercialized product. As such, it has not been tested for performance, efficacy or safety. Before commercialization, you should thoroughly test the formulation or any variation of it, including how the formulation is packaged, to determine its performance, efficacy and safety.
Noble Roots is a small pack, raw ingredients supplier and partner to startup and growth stage beauty brands. Deeply rooted in ingredients expertise, we support our customers’ passions for hair care, skin care, sun care, color cosmetics, and more.